Hi all!

I wrote a critique of where Perl 6 is heading. It was published in Freshmeat:

http://freshmeat.net/articles/view/1339/

The history of this article is a bit eventful. What I can say is that I sent
it to Freshmeat.net because I saw that my editor at O'ReillyNet was not
responsive. However, after it was sent, I received some more commentary from
him, which I did not respond to or integrate yet. The Freshmeat article
eventually was edited and published, afterwards without this commentary,
because its editor invested time in publishing it. It is still mostly
pertinent.

Regards,

Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish shlomif@iglu.org.il