Hi Mr. Jacobsen!

I cannot unsubscribe you from the list. To do so, please send an empty message
to advocacy-unsubscribe@perl.org and handle the reply. This should
unsubscribe you.

Sending a message to the mailing list with this title is not enough to do so,
unless the moderator does so manually.

And next time, please don't quote the entire message (which happened to be
very long) in your request. You just increased the traffic on the list by
two.

Regards,

Shlomi Fish