Grokbase Groups OpenNLP dev June 2011

I would like to work on that now, passing a Factory class name to the CLI
tools and saving it to the model as a configuration.
Do you still think it is a good idea? Or we should find a better way to
load custom feature generator and custom sequence validators? I would like
to do it for SentenceDetector and POS Tagger for now.
+1

A very important point is that we can reuse the code to instantiate a
component
over and over again without modifying it for a customization.
This way all the models will work anywhere were OpenNLP is integrated and
the extension jar files are on the classpath.
I like these two. I needed this myself a year or so ago, had to invent
workarounds.

Aliaksandr

groupdev @
categoriesopennlp