Hi all,

I have just committed the improvement for OPENNLP-402, which should make it
much easier to understand the class structure of the cmdline package.
Naming, javadocs, and the class hierarchy is improved.

Can you take a look at the comment:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENNLP-402?focusedCommentId=13190767#comment-13190767
and
the diagram:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12511441/opennlp-cmdline-package-class-structure.png
and
let me know whether it is clearer now? Thank you!

William, I would appreciate if you give it a look, since you asked above.

Aliaksandr