Maven is quite popular and well supported in Java community. I would be
cautious moving away from it. May be there is a way the build Scala from
Maven?

Aliaksandr
On Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 1:19 PM, Jörn Kottmann wrote:
On 1/7/12 4:40 AM, Jason Baldridge wrote:

Though most people seem focused on Eclipse or Intellij. Until recently,
Intellij seemed to be the undisputed best for Scala, but now that Typesafe
has been working on Eclipse, that has pretty much caught up (and is what
I'm using). It is also worth mentioning that Emacs or Vi along with SBT is
a quite satisfactory development environment for Scala.
Our build is currently still based on maven, and it might take quite
some time to migrate that to SBT.

Jörn

groupdev @
categoriesopennlp