An interesting post about Scala:
http://goodstuff.im/yes-virginia-scala-is-hard

Jason, by the way, from what I saw following your link, I might love Scala
as much as... StringJoin @@ (MapThread[#1 <> #2 &, {{"I", "l", "v", "
", "P"}, {" ", "o", "e", "F", "!"}}]) (that's in Mathematica language) but
I would consider the article above, keeping in mind the audience of the
project.

Aliaksandr

On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 6:46 PM, Aliaksandr Autayeu