Why are you not happy? :)

I'm on Windows, and I use git for all my VCS needs for some time. There are
three ways for Git on Windows: Cygwin, msysgit and virtualization :) Each
has its own set of quirks. I use all of them for different purposes, I even
use both GUIs (Tortoise and gitGUI). I started with Cygwin, lately for most
day-to-day tasks I use msysgit. On release, just in case, I check that
master repo is fine using Ubuntu in virtual machine (for example, to ensure
proper file permissions, especially executable bit for scripts).

Aliaksandr