Yes, I?m the Rob Chansler of the forum item. Thanks to Peter and Ramki for
the early analysis.

The gc logs are separate from from other system and user logs, so I?m
comfortable sharing them.

One of the questions from the forum was about the many days without a CMS
collection. (I think I searched the logs properly!) I do not recall such
long intervals when I previously examined the logs. I?ll peek to see if the
intervals are different on different clusters.