On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 4:01 PM, wrote:
2011/7/14 13:33 -0700, donald.smith at oracle.com:
So, I'll put on the "new guy clown nose" here and state that I've conflated
your two different questions.

This list is, in fact, current OpenJDK
committers:http://db.openjdk.java.net/people

(or as current as any kind of such information could be).
Don -- Thanks for clarifying that.

To expand a bit further, we will continue to publish this list and
its successor lists once the new Bylaws are in place. ?A fundamental
prerequisite of any open community is transparent information about
the participating individuals and their various roles.

What Oracle will no longer publish is a global list of all the people
who have ever submitted an OCA.
Mark,

According to the OCA FAQ, prior SCA signatories are not required to
re-sign the OCA. As a SCA signatory and core contributor to the
OpenSolaris community, whom might I contact to get added to "people"
list you indicated above?

Regards,
Mark

groupdiscuss @