Hi all,

I've stumbled ion something that Java.g doesn't parse. Or maybe I'm
mistaken?

It's from the gwt project:

package com.google.gwt.user.client.ui;

@SuppressWarnings("deprecation")
public class Tree extends Widget implements HasWidgets,
SourcesTreeEvents,
HasFocus, HasAnimation, HasAllKeyHandlers, HasAllFocusHandlers,
HasSelectionHandlers<TreeItem>, HasOpenHandlers<TreeItem>,
HasCloseHandlers<TreeItem>, SourcesMouseEvents, HasAllMouseHandlers
{

private void showImage(TreeItem treeItem, AbstractImagePrototype
proto) {
Element holder = treeItem.getImageHolderElement();
Element child = DOM.getFirstChild(holder);
if (child == null) {
// If no image element has been created yet, create one from the
// prototype.
DOM.appendChild(holder, proto.createElement().<Element> cast());
} else {
// Otherwise, simply apply the prototype to the existing element.
proto.applyTo(child.<ImagePrototypeElement> cast());

groupcompiler-grammar-dev @
categoriesopenjdk
postedMar 24, '11 at 12:04a
activeMar 24, '11 at 12:04a