2009/2/6 David Blevins <david.blevins@visi.com>:
I guess my first question would be is this in use in a test case or in
another environment like Tomcat? If in a test case, how do the setup and
tear down's work? I.e. are OpenEJB and Seam being torn down together and
are they being torn down before and after each test, or once before all
tests and once after?

-David

I use Open EJB for unit test cases only. I could not make extended
persistence context work unless I used Seam, but I probably did
something wrong. Anyway I didn't investigate further since I use Seam
components. Actually what Seam adds (I think) to EJB3 behaviour is
that extended persistence context can be kept on many requests, being
attached to the very useful conservation scope for example, while EJB3
extended persistence context are limited to SFSB called within one
single request.

groupusers @
categoriesopenejb
postedFeb 5, '09 at 2:01p