Chibuike Muoh wrote:
Hi, I need to get started on a project to write a psuedo
server/middleware for mysql server that just captures and inspects
queries directed to the server. Is there any api reference that I could
use in the MySQL++ library.

Apparently you might want to make a "proxy" for MySQL protocol;
unfortunately, it is not well documented.

If you only want to get the MySQL queries without paying attention to
MySQL replies, a possibly simpler solution might be to setup the MySQL
server to log it queries and just to read the log file.

Still, I cannot figure out what exactly you want to achieve. Why do you
want to capture and inspect queries, apparently without examining the
replies? What is your real objective?

Regards

--
Basile STARYNKEVITCH http://starynkevitch.net/Basile/