Greetings

I'm trying to use mysql++ 2.1.1 with the grid component of wxWidgets
2.6.3and with MySQL
5.0 on Windows XP Service Pack 2 with Visual Studio 2005 standard

I'm working with this code now, an expansion of the wxWidget grid sample

[code]

sql_create_5(city,

1,5,

int,ID,

std::string,Name,

std::string,CountryCode,

std::string,District,

mysqlpp::longlong, Population)

GridFrame::GridFrame()

: wxFrame( (wxFrame *)NULL, wxID_ANY, _T("wxWidgets grid class demo"
),

wxDefaultPosition,

wxDefaultSize )

{

mysqlpp::Connection con(mysqlpp::use_exceptions);

con.connect(MY_DATABASE,MY_HOST,MY_USER,MY_PASSWORD);

mysqlpp::Query query = con.query();

query.reset();

query << "SELECT * FROM city";

std::vector <city> mycities;

query.storein(mycities);

[\code]

I have everything compiling fine but I'm triggering a breakpoint in
dbgheap.c on line 1252

[quote]

Debug Assertion Failure

_CrtIsValidHeapPointer(pUserData)

[/quote]

on my program line query.storein(mycities); and I'm lost. The exact same
mysqlpp code compiles fine in a windows console application but for whatever
reason it is not playing well with wxWidgets.

groupplusplus @
categoriesmysql
postedJun 16, '06 at 1:45p
activeJun 17, '06 at 2:13a
websitemysql.com
irc#mysql

2 users in discussion

Dave Byington: 1 post Warren Young: 1 post