Hello.
Ok new problem. If for some reason, my client tries to INSERT >something
Please could you answer, what kind of client do you mean. Is it your
own client application or mysql command line client or something else?
If it is yours and it is small, you can send the code to the list,
include the 'CREATE' statement for you table and sample data. Provide
information about operating system and MySQL version.

Bruce Martin wrote:
Hello again,

Ok new problem. If for some reason, my client tries to INSERT something
to the database that is identical to a record already there, my client
crashes. Is there an error I can trap for this? The DB does insert the
new record.

Bruce Martin
The Martin Solution
PO Box 644
Delaware Water Gap, PA
(570) 421-0670
bruce@martinsolution.com

/ |/ /_ __/ __/ __ \/ / Gleb Paharenko
/ /|_/ / // /\ \/ /_/ / /__ gleb.paharenko@ensita.net
/_/ /_/\_, /___/\___\_\___/ MySQL AB / Ensita.NET
<___/ www.mysql.com

groupmysql @
categoriesmysql
postedNov 13, '05 at 8:56p