At 10:23 -0500 10/30/05, Bruce Martin wrote:
I noticed my client crashes when I try to connect to MySQL 5 server.
My client was written against the MySQL 4 C API's. So I looked at
the new Docs for MySQL 5 C API's and noticed a new function,
mysql_library_init(). I see it has 3 parameters.
int mysql_library_init(int argc, char **argv, char **groups)

Can someone explain what the 3 parameters are and what they need for
info? The docs are a bit light on this subject and it says it is
synonym for the mysql_server_init() function, but that function is
not listed and is not linked to in the on-line docs.
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/c-embedded-server-func.html

--
Paul DuBois, MySQL Documentation Team
Madison, Wisconsin, USA

groupmysql @
categoriesmysql
postedOct 30, '05 at 3:22p
activeOct 30, '05 at 9:18p
websitemysql.com
irc#mysql

2 users in discussion

Paul DuBois: 1 post Bruce Martin: 1 post