Terry wrote:
Hi, I have a question. I know that the code in libmysqld is for the
Embedded MySQL Server Library.
However, I am wondering what's the difference between the folder
libmysql and libmysql_r.
Its a hack in the build system to avoid having to think about compiling
the same files with different compiletime flags.
And as was also posted before the difference is that the _r is used in
threaded applications.
I guess libmysql_r is kind of like a back up or read-only folder that
contains the source code.
And the libmysql is the folder that it will compile the code. However, I
am not sure.

Would anyone mind to correct me or direct me where I can find the
solution?

Thanks

Terry

--