Hi Matthias,

I still have no rights on the continuum server at port 8081. The
account mrmaven is locked there. I've created an account for me (mbr)
but someone needs to give me more rights.

Have you configured continuum to do the deployment? Or have you done
it manually?

The build problems for 1.2 are fixed now. I just had to add an
additional dependency (commons-logging:1.0.4) to the
maven-faces-plugin. But the pom of the plugin is probably the better
place.