Unfortunately the Oracle Movie is scheduled at the same time as our BOFs :(

Wednesday at 7:10 pm (Mission Impossible III)

BOFs

The Ins and Outs of the MyFaces "ADF Faces" Open Source Project
<javascript:newWnd('session_details.jsp?isid=278177&ilocation_id=124-1&ilanguage=english');>
Jonas and John

Essentials on Performant JavaServer^(TM) Faces Apps: Client Versus
Server Side
<javascript:newWnd('session_details.jsp?isid=277774&ilocation_id=124-1&ilanguage=english');>
Martin, Manfred, and Dennis

Evolution of a Web Application Architecture
<javascript:newWnd('session_details.jsp?isid=278311&ilocation_id=124-1&ilanguage=english');>
Kito

Cheers,
Jonas

Kito D. Mann wrote:
You can count me in :-). It was fun last time...

So, where's the Oracle IMAX movie? :-)

Kito D. Mann (kmann@virtua.com)
Author, JavaServer Faces in Action
http://www.virtua.com <http://www.virtua.com/> - JSF/J2EE consulting,