Grokbase Groups MyFaces dev May 2006
Hi everybody,

We are now very, very close to JavaOne and I just want give you some
heads-up regarding the annual MyFaces party. I'm pleased to say that we
are going to host this party in the same venue as last year - Thirsty
Bear - and that it is sponsored by: CA + Oracle = free beer/wine and food.
*
Location:*
Thirsty Bear Brewing Co.
661 Howard Street
San Francisco, Calif. 94105

*Time:*
Thursday, May 18th from 7:00pm - 10:00pm in the Balcon/Sillon Room.

There is room for 30 and at the moment I have the following people
signed up for the party (22 in total):

*Lastname* *Firstname*
Abrams Howard
Byrne Dennis
Clevenger Rob
Fallows John
Frohman Lance
Geiler Manfred
Goei Edwin
Hightower Rick
Hookom Jacob
Jacobi Jonas
Korhonen Kalle
Mann Kito
Marinschek Martin
McClanahan Craig
Reddin Greg
Silvert Stan
Smoak Wendy
Tazi Omar
VanMatre Gary
Wessendorf Matthias
Winer Adam

Let me know if I have missed anyone or if you are interested to join us
for a beer or two. Looking forward to meet you all at JavaOne. Note: If
you would like to join please reply to this email with a +1 as soon as
possible.

Cheers,
Jonas

--