This is a reminder for the MyFaces JavaOne party. At the moment we have
20 people signed-up for the event, which is roughly the same number as
last year.

If we don't hear anything by Wednesday (April 5th) we will go ahead and
reserve the venue for the party. The suggested date is Thursday, May
18th, in the evening.

I'm looking forward to see you all at JavaOne,
Jonas

Jonas Jacobi wrote:
Hi All,

Its getting close to JavaOne and it is time to add the MyFaces JavaOne
Party to your calendar.

As we did last year, there is no set date this early on, but we need
to know now how many are interested in coming to a MyFaces night out
during JavaOne (May 16th - 19th, 2006). With this information we can
plan and book the right venue for the party/dinner.

Last year ~20 MyFaces fans met at the Thirst Bear for a dinner and a
"few" beers
(http://myfaces.apache.org/community/javaone2005_cometogether.html),
and, of course, lot of interesting discussions about JSF and web
frameworks in general.

This year we hope that more fans will come and join us for a night
out. Please let us know if you are interested in joining up at the
MyFaces party as soon as possible. Note: JavaOne is a month early
compared to last year and that is why you see this invite now :)

Last year Oracle sponsored the evening, and they sure will this year
:), but we would love to see more sponsors contribute to ensure that
this will be a very memorable happening.

Thanks,
Jonas