Omar,

It looks like the Old proposal.

Jonas

Omar Tazi wrote:
I started creating a wiki page for the incubator proposal but it turns
out Martin created it faster than I did. Thanks Martin:
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/adfproposal

We can now all collaborate on it.

Cheers.

-Omar

Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
Hi Omar,

thanks for the draft. I converted it into a pdf file, since (I guess)
not everybody is using word :-)

For the *process* of working with the draft of this proposal,
I think it will be could, if we *port* this document into the Wiki
of MyFaces

-Matthias