Hi Martin,

No worries ;) I'm looking forward to help out as well.

Thanks,
Jonas

Martin Marinschek wrote:
John and Adam's, sorry ;)

regards,

Martin
On 1/7/06, Martin Marinschek wrote:

No,

don't get me wrong - we don't have to fix this before getting into
incubator, just on the exit. And I'd definitely combine this exit with
a major release, and on a major release you should be able to change
package names, and your users will accept that.

But it's John and Jonas call on how and when they want to handle this.

regards,

Martin