Garth Webb wrote:
Hi, does anyone have any suggestions for a simple gallery module I can
drop into apache? I'd like it to examine a given directory and provide
a thumbnail view along with full image view. Any extra configuration
features are nice but not strictly necessary.

I've tried Apache::Gallery, but it depends on Image::Imlib2 which fails
to build on two different machines I've tried.
Casey West published an article recently using Mason & Imager on
perl.com. I have to say I REALLY like the look of the UI. And yes, it
does have thumbnails.
http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2004/04/01/masongal.html

Drew
Drew Taylor * Web development & consulting
Email: drew@drewtaylor.com * Site implementation & hosting
Web : www.drewtaylor.com * perl/mod_perl/DBI/mysql/postgres