At 3:01 PM -0800 1/24/04, Stas Bekman wrote:
Kee Hinckley wrote:
DBIx::Recordset relies on the ability to return typeglobs from tied
hashes. This appears to have gone away at some point. Take the
following program below and try it under 5.6 and 5.8.
Kee, please refrain from asking unrelated to modperl questions at
the modperl list. Thank you.
Sorry, I knew I was running on the edge there, but we tend to bundle
the two together on the embperl list because DBIx::Recordset is
primarily used under embperl, and in searching I found that the only
place that error seemed to have been discussed much was on the
modperl list, albeit in different contexts.

But I'll go file a bug report and see if that elicits any response.
--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.messagefire.com/ Next Generation Spam Defense

everyone else's.