Von: Florian Schlichting
Gesendet: Samstag, 25. Mai 2013 18:41
An: embperl@perl.apache.org
Cc: 709668@bugs.debian.org
Betreff: embperl: test failure with perl 5.18

Hi Gerald,

Debian is preparing to transition to perl 5.18, and test rebuilds of all packages
have revealed a problem with embperl (tracked at
http://bugs.debian.org/709668):
This package FTBFS with perl 5.18 from experimental (in a clean sbuild
session):

#51 escape.htm...
Error in Line 44
Is: >HashinA<ahref="http://localhost/tests?B=2&amp;A=1"><
Should: >HashinA<ahref="http://localhost/tests?A=1&amp;B=2"><

ERRORS detected! NOT all tests have been passed successfully
This is potentially due to the Hash overhaul / randomization in perl
5.18 as described at
http://search.cpan.org/dist/perl-5.18.0/pod/perldelta.pod#Hash_overhaul
and may require explicit sorting of keys where their order is relevant.

Will you have time to look into this?

best,
Florian