Sorry for the semi-off-topic post. Please reply directly to me.

I have a project that I don't have time to do. Requires
DBIx::Recordset and HTML::Embperl knowledge. I'd prefer someone who
is permanently in the consulting business rather than someone who is
in-between jobs (I'd just gotten the last person up-to-speed when he
got a job offer), but....

Thanks.

--
Kee Hinckley