That particular definition leads to bad things. In particular,
eventually you die in SetupSession because tied %HTML::Embperl::udat
returns undefined.

My guess is that the cleanup of $udat in the module I'm calling
(loaded by an Execute({ isa }) into a template) is untying them
somehow. I tried $CLEANUP{'$udat'} = 0, but that gives me errors
about %CLEANUP not being defined and seemed to have no effect,
whether or not I defined in.
--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.messagefire.com/ Next Generation Spam Defense