At 12:46 AM +0000 11/14/03, Peter Moran wrote:
Thanks Angus,

Thats exactly what I need - incidently, what docs is this in, I cant seem to
find it ?
It's there in the HTML::Embperl doc in the Execute docs . I don't
usually use the output, but I use the input case quite a bit. Define
a bunch of template files, then create a database structure and
people can update the database to change the site.

[-
Execute({
input => $this->Commons->toHTMLString(\$Page->{content},
$Page->{contenttype}),
mtime => join('', $Page->{dtm} =~ /[0-9]/g),
inputfile => $req_rec->uri(),
}) if ($Page->{contenttype});
-]

Where $Page is a DBIx::Databse record. The inputfile value gives it
a handle so Embperl can cache it by name, the mtime gives it a value
to see if it needs to reparse.

The Messagefire anti-spam site uses this for page content, help text,
FAQs and lots of other things.
--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.messagefire.com/ Next Generation Spam Defense