On 9/11/2010 3:12 PM, Fred Moyer wrote:
There's gotten to be too many environment variables for me to keep
track of in my head, so I put together this cheat sheet:

http://www.redhotpenguin.com/mp_env_cheatsheet.html
why not edit the perl.a.o site docs ?
As for the authoritative source for what mod_perl version should be
used, it seems like MOD_PERL_API_VERSION is a good candidate, as
opposed to MOD_PERL_2_BUILD. I may rework Apache::Bootstrap to use
MOD_PERL_API_VERSION.
I thought we had std on require the require modperl and modperl::VERSION
junk ?

There will come a day when mp1/ap1 dies. Its sooner then you think.

1024D/DB9B8C1C B90B FBC3 A3A1 C71A 8E70 3F8C 75B8 8FFB DB9B 8C1C
VP Apache Infrastructure; Member, Apache Software Foundation
Committer, FreeBSD Foundation
Consultant, P6M7G8 Inc.
Sr. System Admin, Ridecharge Inc.

Work like you don't need the money,