On 08/12/10 16:54, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:
"Randal" == Randal L Schwartz <merlyn@stonehenge.com> writes:
Randal> Did that. Got this, on Snow Leopard:

Any thoughts about how to fix this? It's a showstopper for me doing
local development now that I've upgraded to Snow.

I certainly can't be the only person using OSX 10.6 with Perl 5.10 with
modperl2!
Can you show us the thread related configs for perl,apr/httpd,and
Makefile.PL

its the expansion of aTHX thats hammering you.

- --
1024D/DB9B8C1C B90B FBC3 A3A1 C71A 8E70 3F8C 75B8 8FFB DB9B 8C1C
VP Apache Infrastructure; Member, Apache Software Foundation
Committer, FreeBSD Foundation
Consultant, P6M7G8 Inc.
Sr. System Admin, Ridecharge Inc.

Work like you don't need the money,