On 08/12/10 18:09, Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
On 08/12/10 16:54, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:
"Randal" == Randal L Schwartz <merlyn@stonehenge.com> writes:
Randal> Did that. Got this, on Snow Leopard:
Any thoughts about how to fix this? It's a showstopper for me doing
local development now that I've upgraded to Snow.
I certainly can't be the only person using OSX 10.6 with Perl 5.10 with
modperl2!
Can you show us the thread related configs for perl,apr/httpd,and
Makefile.PL

its the expansion of aTHX thats hammering you.
Actually just perl -V and Makefile.PL args will do.

I'm sure you've got a PERL w/o ITHREADS but you do have
PERL_IMPLICIT_CONTEXT/MULTIPLICITY which is something we don't support
due too an error in 1st days of mod_perl 2.x where these #if flags were
used incorrect through the whole codebase.

The fix here is since you're not using ITHREADS, you can drop the
MULTIPLICITY and CONTEXT in your perl compiles. Them mp will work.

This was brough up a few months ago on list too though I think it was on
a linux os at the time.

- --
1024D/DB9B8C1C B90B FBC3 A3A1 C71A 8E70 3F8C 75B8 8FFB DB9B 8C1C
VP Apache Infrastructure; Member, Apache Software Foundation
Committer, FreeBSD Foundation
Consultant, P6M7G8 Inc.
Sr. System Admin, Ridecharge Inc.

Work like you don't need the money,