Those ids correspond to the credentials defined in your settings.xml

If the servers are different but all will always belong to the same single
sign-on realm then perfectly fine to keep the same id

If they are different realms (even if you are being a bold boy using the
same password for every server) use different ids. (because others may not
be as bold as you)