From: "Brett Porter" <bporter@f2network.com.au>
Anyway, if the artifact plugin is the solution, thats great,
although it is unclear from the docs as to how that plugin is
to be used. I assume the idea is that it works behind the
scenes, defining the communication stuff and called by other
targets....
Yep. And artifact is one thing I hope to get rounded out (or find out where
Michal was up to) before 1.0.
I kind of feel that maybe a locations.xml file (or some such name) is
needed. It would define all the file locations, ftp locations, scp
locations, with username/pw in one place, giving each a logical name. The
logical name would then be used in project xml/properties.

Stephen