Well technically we only vote on the sources *not* the binaries *nor* the
SCM tag... We just have tge habit if giving the tag for good form... With
the move to GIT, I don't see it as Bering so critical... You can always
include the tag hash ID in the vote email and reproducibility isn't so
important when we have the sources... Build ability of the sources is one
if the criteria we are supposed to check before voting