No. Not expected to remember... But sometimes one does... especially
bentmann in my experience ;-)
On Sunday, 25 November 2012, Anders Hammar wrote:

Just a check, is one supposed to remember why one did something 4.5 years
ago? I can hardly remember what I did last week....

I'm currently searching JIRA to see if I can find a ticket that would match
Benjamin's fix.

/Anders

On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:45 PM, Stephen Connolly <