For a Maven project using Sun JAX-WS, I try to write a Maven plugin
(my first one) that should create Sun JAX-WS config file by merging
XML files from JAR dependencies.

It would be configured this way :

<plugin>
<groupId>fr.xxx.t4</groupId>
<artifactId>maven-sun-jaxws-plugin</artifactId>
<executions>
<execution>
<goals>
<goal>merge</goal>
</goals>
</execution>
</executions>
<configuration>
<targetFile>src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/sun-jaxws.xml</targetFile>
<sourceFiles>
<param>META-INF/sun-jaxws-commons.xml</param>
<param>META-INF/sun-jaxws-gt.xml</param>
</sourceFiles>
</configuration>
</plugin>

This plugin should create a file referred by "targetFile" property by
reading and merging files referred by "sourceFiles" property. Source
files are in Maven project dependencies.
So I need to get an input stream on these source files, but I can't
find a way to find these files. I tried with getResourceAsStream but
it doesn't work.
Anyone has an idea how I could do this ?

Regards,

Olivier