*All* of the terms in the field must be matched by the query....not vice-versa.
And no, we don't have a query for that out of the box. To implement,
it seems like it would require the total number of terms indexed for a
field (for each document).
I guess you could also index start and end tokens and then use query
expansion to all possible combinations... messy though.

-Yonik
http://lucidworks.com