Be careful with URL encoding... that may be messing you up depending
on how you are trying to submit the query (and the single & you were
using as AND)

fq={!join from=root_id to=id}type:arm AND attr1=left
fq={!join from=root_id to=id}type:leg AND attr1=right

-Yonik
http://lucidworks.com

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 12:56 PM, Marcelo Elias Del Valle