Ah, sorry - I thought you were after docfreq, not termfreq.
-Yonik
http://lucidworks.com
On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 10:57 AM, Tony Mullins wrote:
Hi Yonik,

With facet it didn't work.

Please see the result set doc below

http://localhost:8080/solr/collection2/select?fl=*,amazing_freq:termfreq%28product,%27amazing%27%29,spider_freq:termfreq%28product,%27spider%27%29&fq=id%3A27&q=spider&fl=*&df=product&wt=xml&indent=true&facet=true&facet.query=product:spider&facet.query=product:amazing&rows=2

<doc>
<str name="id">27</str>
<str name="type">Movies</str>
<str name="format">dvd</str>
<str name="product">The amazing spider man is amazing spider the
spider</str>
<int name="popularity">1</int>
<long name="_version_">1439641369145507840</long>

<int name="amazing_freq">2</int>
<int name="spider_freq">3</int>
</doc>
<int name="product:spider">1</int>
<int name="product:amazing">1</int>
</lst>

As you can see facet is actually just returning the no. of docs found
against those keywrods not the actual frequency.
Actual frequency is returned by the field 'amazing_freq' & 'spider_freq' !

So is there any workaround for this to get the total of term-frequency in
resultset without any modification to Solr source code ?

Thanks,
Tony