UNSUBSCRIBE
On 1/23/11, Papp Richard wrote:
Hi all,

I wasted the last few hours trying to serialize some column values (from
mysql) into a Solr column, but I just can't find such a function. I'll use
the value in PHP - I don't know if it is possible to serialize in PHP style
at all. This is what I tried and works with a given factor:

in schema.xml:

<field name="main_timetable" type="text" indexed="false"
stored="true" multiValued="true" />

in DIH xml:

<dataConfig>

<script><![CDATA[

function my_serialize(row)

{

row.put('main_timetable', row.toString());

return row;

}

]]></script>

.

<entity name="main_timetable" query="

SELECT * FROM shop_time_table stt WHERE stt.shop_id = '${shop.id}';"

transformer="script:my_serialize"
.

Can I use java directly in script (<script language="Java">) ?

How could I achieve this? Or any other idea?

I need these values together (from a row) and I need then in PHP to handle
the result easily.

thanks,

Rich

groupsolr-user @