It seems that when I do a search with a wildcard (eg, +text:abc*) the Solr
standard SearchHandler will construct a ConstantScoreQuery passing in a
Filter, so all the documents in the result set are scored the same. Is there
a way to make Solr construct a BooleanQuery instead so that scoring based on
term frequencies, etc are used? Moreover, in my application I'm building a
Query using the Lucene api, calling toString on it and passing it to Solr
via solrj and I would like Solr to recover the same Lucene query on its
end... is this possible?

Thanks,
TCK

groupsolr-user @