Hi
I have indexed 8 fileds with different boost. Now i have given a
searchstring which consists of a words and phrases. Now i want to do AND
search of that searchString on four fields and show the result based on
boost. For me searchString should occur completely in one of the field and
then the boosts come into picture. I know i can index combination of four
fields in one and then search in that but then the boost will not work.

Regards
Saurabh