$ /exp/sw/nutch-0.9/bin/nutch crawl urls -dir crawled-15 -depth 3
(also tried this with '+*', '+.', didn't work either)
I don't understand how +* would ever work since * is for
repeating the previous element. But, +. should work.

Everything else looked okay to me. I would start looking
at the logs closely. I would try setting your log4j
properties to INFO or DEBUG level for the generator
step.

The inject is obviously working since your stats shows
the urls in the crawldb as unfetched. So, debug the
generator.

JohnM

--
john mendenhall
john@surfutopia.net

groupnutch-user @
categorieslucene
postedFeb 20, '08 at 8:53p
activeFeb 20, '08 at 11:19p
websitenutch.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Jiaqi Tan: 4 posts John Mendenhall: 4 posts