2009/8/5 Grant Ingersoll <gsingers@apache.org>
What parameters did you use in the command line?

I'm running syntheticcontrol kmeans clustering. Three parameters are needed:
2 threshold & 1 convergence criteria for iterations.

Which values are recommended to assign to each one?

There are a couple of threads in the archives that are likely of interest
along these lines:
http://www.lucidimagination.com/search/p:mahout?q=clustering#/
p:mahout/s:email/l:user

Are you trying to cluster text? Or something else?
Yes, I'm trying to clustering text. I've build a tf-idf matrix compose by
sparse vectors. Syntheticcontrol kmeans clustering works well with sparse
vectors?

Thanks again.