I guess they've had some troubles with the repository and chose to empty it.
I can only guess they'll soon upload all the code again.
On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 10:08 AM, Christoph Wille wrote:

Well, if someone explains to me changeset 17200.. the code repository
is totally empty. Other than that, the last changeset was Nov last
year. So I am not exactly sure as to the status of this project.

Chris