I can always use * , ?

But here I am not talking of this. I just want to get everything which has
341 in it. How to do it without * or ?
On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 1:00 PM, Pranav goyal wrote:

Hi all,

I am in a fix regarding lucene search. I know a little bit about lucene and
have successfully created index and searched a lot of queries on that.
My main worry is that whenever I search for let say "000" it doesn't give
me any result while if I seach for "00000341" it'll give me a hit. Even if I
search for 341 it doesn't give me anything.

I have checked through luke also and luke is also showing no results.

Do I have to use some different analyzer? Currently I am using Keyword
Analyzer.

Thanks
Pranav

--
I'm very responsible, when ever something goes wrong they always say I'm
responsible --

groupjava-user @
categorieslucene
postedJun 22, '11 at 7:31a