Hi all,

Got stuck at a place and not able to think what should I do.
I have one structure which I have to index. Let say the structure name is
Contract which has a unique Contract_ID. Let say I have 50 contracts which I
have to index.

Now each contract has let say 100 different keys with their values.

For example

key is ->Contract_ID Value is 0000324123
key is ->ContractDomain...Value is GOV
key is ->CtrtSubType...Value is PUB_TENDER[40]
key is ->DocStatus...Value is Off.DFT[1]
key is ->GenericBrandType...Value is BRND[2]
key is ->CustomerContactInfo...Value is 9346831616

like this there are 95 more keys with their values in each contract.

Now I have to index *all the contracts*.
How should I make my index?

StandardAnalyzer analyzer = new StandardAnalyzer(Version.LUCENE_31);
IndexWriter writer = null;
File indexDir = new File("./indexDir");
try {
writer = new IndexWriter(FSDirectory.open(indexDir),
analyzer, IndexWriter.MaxFieldLength.UNLIMITED);
}
catch (IOException e1) {
e1.printStackTrace();
}

Document d = new Document();
d.add(new Field("key", key , Field.Store.YES , Field.Index.ANALYZED));
d.add(new Field("attribute",attribute.toString(), Field.Store.YES,
Field.Index.NO));
try {
writer.addDocument(d);
writer.optimize() ;
writer.close();
}
catch (IOException e1) {
e1.printStackTrace();

In the end what I want to get is the Contract_ID whenever I search for
anything.
Please help me out. I am in a fix. Whether I am indexing it the right way or
I should do it the other way?

groupjava-user @
categorieslucene
postedJun 6, '11 at 6:30a