Hello

I'm using lucene & nutch, but I don't now witch type of field of documents
are created by nutch, I developed this program in java :

Directory dir = FSDirectory.open(new File("C:/Users/MyWebPage/index"));

IndexSearcher search = new IndexSearcher(dir);

int numberDoc = search.maxDoc();

System.out.println("number of doc "+ numberDoc);

for (int i=0;i<numberDoc;i++)

{

System.out.println("Document numero "+i);

Document doc = search.doc(i);

for (Fieldable f :doc.getFields())

{

for (Fieldable ff: doc.getFieldables(f.name()))

{

System.out.println("\t"+ff.name()+"
"+ff.stringValue());

}

System.out.println("*******************");

}

I'have this result

number of doc 1907

Document numero 0

title Convention and Visitors Office

segment 20110502142927

boost 0.13529637

digest d07c6f19b2efaa8739754e9e9ff75fcc

tstamp 20110502122931566

url http://ar.info.com/

Document numero 90

title Who are we? - Presentation of the Paris Convention Bureau

segment 20110502144050

boost 0.0016601664

digest 62ee8c0ff6c2ab7c91599f3c3ff18735

tstamp 20110502125316832

url http://convention.info.com/en/about-us/

my question is :

what's segment, boost, digest, tstamp and how can I read it

thanks for your help

groupjava-user @
categorieslucene
postedMay 4, '11 at 9:10a