Currently when I type in Arcos Bioscience in my lucene search, it returns all those documents with
either Arcos or Bioscience at the top of the search results and the actual document containing

"Arcos Bioscience" somewhere in the middle/bottom.

The desired behavior is to rank those documents that contain the terms Arcos and Bioscience next
to each other higher than those that contain either of the terms or contain both the terms but which far
away from each other.

When I search the same term with quotes "Arcos Bioscience" in the term, it gives the exact document that
contains the term and nothing else.

In general, how would I modify the system in such a way that the documents containing "exact term" are shown
first and also the documents with either "exact" or "term" are shown later (without just showing one result).

Thanks
Deepak Konidena.

groupjava-user @
categorieslucene