On Mar 14, 2011 5:10 PM, Paul Libbrecht wrote:
Merlin,

the kind of magic such as "prefer an exact match" still has to be programmed.
Searching in a field with double-metaphone analyzer will only compare tokens by their double-metaphone-results.
You probably want query expansion:

text:picasso

to be expanded to:

text:picasso^3.0 text.stemmed:picass^1.5 text.phonetic:PKS^1.2

paul